Can a newer HON file cabinet be converted to use the old style plunger lock?
Posted by Joe L, Last modified by Joe L on 13 October 2017 03:15 PM

There is no special lock kit adapter to accomplish this, and the hole size in the cabinet is larger for the push-in/plunger style kit.

However, you can make old style cabinet use the new style F24/F8 lock kit if you use the adapter plate.
We supply kits keyed alike so you can make both cabinets use the same key.

(137 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).